Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tis the Season...

For Basketball! At least in our house. We are officially starting the countdown for Nolan's basketball season. I'm sure you noticed, but I even changed my blog background in honor of the season. His first game is Oct. 21 (Eureka doesn't have football, so they start their season earlier than those w/football). I can't believe it is so soon. I need to get some red to wear in honor of the big night. It's just around the corner- 6 days and counting! Go Nolan and Go BIG Red!!!

2 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Twiligeek, Twi-nerd, ...what's a good name for one obsessed with the Twilight series? Well, I'm sure your not obsessed, Miss Potter-Lover. But let's say that someone was. What would you call someone like that? I haven't come up with something with a good enough ring to it yet.

Wait, was this a post about basketball? Go Eureka!

(-:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

PS-- I love the new look of your site and the beautiful photos you've been taking