Monday, December 29, 2008

Shout Out: Kiki and LeLe Jewelry...

For Christmas I bought the cutest handcrafted jewelry from this little business that I came across while surfing blogs called Kiki and LeLe. I loved their jewelry so much that I had a bracelet made for my mom, a bracelet and necklace made for Holly, and a necklace made for myself. Here is my necklace...

Isn't it cute! I love it so much! They did so great that I wanted to write this post to give them a shout out. I think it is a mompreneur business (mom with own small business) so I feel great knowing that I supported a fellow mom business! Click on the button below if you want to check out their site. You'll be glad you did!
Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry

Photobucket

2 comments:

world of wynn said...

Hey, I have a necklace that looks just like these. Mine has the circle that says Garren and a bar that says Bryley. I got mine from the boxed turtle website. They are so cute. Dena has one too and all the mommies in Bryley's dance class either have one or were getting one for Christmas.

Kiki and Lele said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! I love your blog! My contest will start next week.
Leslee