If you have never visited their blogs you should head on over and check them out...
Jen is so fashionable and sweet, with a loving heart and a beautiful family.
Christie loves her husband and daughter and is always so good to say praising words about both of them which is always so uplifting to me. She is a sweetie (and she shares my love for shoes)!
Julie Isa is a loving, kind lady that loves God and is always so good to leave kind comments for me. And I love her blog it makes me think of Home and Garden Magazine, which I love btw!
1. The rules of this award are:Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings
Lori at A Double Shot of Espresso
Shawn at The Trotti Times
Lacy at A Sparkle and A Smile
Heidi at Sacrad and Profane
Rhonda at Down Memory Lane
Leah at Live Life Simply
Kim at Truth is Better than Fiction
Rambling Gal at Rambling Gal
Sarah at Work in Progress
These are all wonderful ladies that are funny, kind, loving, family oriented, and special in their own ways. I am so thankful that they have opened their lives up and allowed me to take a look in. There are days when reading these ladies' blogs make me feel like I am not alone in many of the things I go through as a mother, wife, and just a women. Thank you girls for all your words of encouragement and support!
You're all super special to me, and I am so excited to be a part of the Sisterhood!!!