Thursday, February 26, 2009

Randomness...

Here are a few pics of the boys cleaning up the mess in our backyard after the ice storm. Our poor trampoline...I'm not sure it will ever be the same...


Hard at work...



At least the down trees were good for something...Jungle Gym anyone?...



I took the kids outside the other day for some fresh air and a walk. In the wagon for Ruthie and a bike ride for the Kane-man. However in these pics Kane decided to join his sister in the wagon...




Kane taken a break from all the heavy duty activity...



Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I am loving Kane's boots. Those are too cute.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Your trampoline looks like it's been through the ringer. You have such cute kiddos. I love the rain boots.

E said...

Cute pictures! I hope you guys get everything picked up from the ice storm, I remember what a pain that was after our last year!

Sarah said...

Oh, your poor trampoline! Wow!

did you get those boots at Target? My son saw those (or some similar-CARS), and went crazy over them. I'm holding out for his Easter basket.

Rhonda said...

Wow, I've seen two other trampolines crushed around where I live. Thankfully ours didn't even have limbs on it or beside it!

Hope the insurance company sends you a BIG check!

Your kiddos are soooo cute!!

Shawn said...

Looks like it's warmewd up a little.
I just flew into Illinois from Florida it's Co-o-o-old here!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh my goodness - your poor trampoline! What a mess.

Cute pictures though! Your kids are so adorable!

XOXOXO
Jen

Heidi Boos said...

It's so nice to know that the sun is starting to come out. I'm looking forward to some fresh air and walks around the neighborhood. I hope that you were able to get things picked up a bit...looks like it was a task!

heidi said...

WOW! Sorry about the tree. :-(

Your kids are so cute!

Kasey said...

Storms are so unpredictable. I'm glad no one was hurt!!