Anyhoo, I'm finally getting around to it. Sorry it took me so long, but better late than never I say!
Here are the rules for the tag:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
Here she is...isn't she a beaut! My mother in-law bought her for me for Christmas. She (the purse not my mother-in-law) came from ALDO (which if you have been visiting long, you know is my favorite store). I think she cost around $35 or so (it was a gift so I can't be sure). I Love her though!!!
Here is what she is carrying for me today...
1) a cute hat to keep me warm
2) my journal/book of everything
3) a water
4) hand sanitizer from Bath and Body works (it's great stuff that is safe for kids)
5) a broken phone for Ruthie to play with
6) a cup to fill with water
7) torn out pages from a fashion magazine (for inspiration you know?!)
8) some unspent gift cards
9) one baby shoe (where's the other one?!)
10) Bible study for Sunday School
11) a spoon (I was eating yogurt okay!)
12) book- Shopaholic Ties the Knot...one of my favorite books!!!
I am supposed to tag some people...I tag:
Rachel at World of Wynn
Dawn at Three Clones and A Lady
Julie at Just What are those Woods up to?
Lori at Double Shot of Espresso
Malisa at God is Good all the Time
Kim at Truth is better than Fiction
Sarah at Work in Progress
The Rambling Gal
They say that you can tell a lot about a girl by the contents of her purse...I think mine says I'm a slob that needs to clean her purse out more...
What does yours say?