Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday...



Well it's been a while but I thought I would give it a go! So here I go:

What are your hobbies? What do you wish that you knew how to do?

My Hobbies:

Run- this has been one of those things that has grown on me and I have to be
with someone for it to be enjoyable!

Bake/Cook-breads, soups, muffins, pies- you name it and I like to cook it

Decorate- Of course it would be a lot more fun if I had more money

Read a good book- and I'm not afraid to read a good one over and over again!


Things I wish I knew how to do:

Sew- I did make some curtains a few weeks ago, but they were super basic and maybe a little sad!

Plant flowers without killing them- I usually apologize to flowers as I'm carrying them out of the store.

paint- I just think it would be so wonderful to have a house full of my own artwork. I could say "why yes I painted that myself. Thank you." HA!!!

Thanks Amber for taking such good care of FMM!


Photobucket

8 comments:

melaniet42 said...

Decorating is fun (especially with more money!), but the bargain hunting/finding is a blast too! I should have listed it as one of my hobbies. Great list - happy FMM!!

Amy said...

What a great list of things. I want to be a better cook.

kimert said...

Great list!!
I do get more out of my runs and enjoy them much better when I have a buddy with me! It sure helps the time pass faster. lol

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good list! I am working on the "loving" running thing. And I would also love to learn to sew. Somehow I never learned that one! I want to see your curtains. Did you post any pictures of them??

XOXO
Jen

Mrs Montoya said...

Funny how we unknowingly gravitate to people that are so like us. We had six of the same answers and sewing is at the top of my list of things I want to learn how to do. Still working on loving running ;) I'm hoping you're going to be the inspiration I need!!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Ha! I have to apologize to the plants and flowers too. My mom is so great in the garden, and me . . . I kill every last plant.

Anonymous said...

Hi! How/Where did you create your blog banner (the 2 pictures, background, etc)?

Connie said...

I love to read....can't believe that I forgot that one!