2) It's been snowing- we've not left the house in days- I don't remember the last time I brushed my hair.
3) My husband likes to keep the heat pretty low. I freeze sometimes. So I occasionally crank it up when he's not here. I've been busted a few times. Shameful I know.
4) I'm a health nut/freak/maniac whatever word suits your fancy, but for my own sanity I buy either McDonalds or suckers before I grocery shop so that my children will sit still- in the cart and not act like crazed lunatics in the store. It makes for a nicer shopping experience, nicer children, and a nicer mommy- and it cuts down on all the stares from other shoppers when I'm wigging out on my lovely children on aisle 7.
5) Sometimes I pop a movie in for my kiddos for the sole purpose of me having a few minutes to take a nap.
6) I've taught my children how to sit on the air vents under a blanket to get warm. It makes for laziness- I'm teaching my children laziness- I should be put away.
7) Do fleece pajamas count as "Fancy Clothes"?
8) I don't have a garbage disposal but sometimes I still cram small gross stuff down the drain anyway- I mean sometimes I just don't want to touch the gross stuff and put it in the trash- sheesh!
9) I like for my son to help me bake. I have to watch him like a hawk though- I let him do stuff and then when he's not looking I fix it. I don't want him to think he's doing it wrong, but I'm just that anal.
10) I've been known to walk around with chipped toenail polish on only 4 or 5 toes while the others are completely clean for a week at a time. It does bother me, but usually when I think about it- I'm busy or tired- I'm a work in progress okay.
I feel better- I don't know about you though. Thanks for listening! Happy Monday!