Monday, June 11, 2007

Big News and the Lake

Hello all of my family and friends! I have been thinking of doing something like this for a while now. With us living away now I feel like this will be a great way for you all to get an idea of what is going on in our lives since we are not able to talk with all of you as often as I wish that we were able to. I will try my hardest to post something at least once a week (I think saying anymore than that would just be lying to myself).

Well, for those of you who have not already noticed. Yes, our Blog Title is Helder 4's Adventures. Not 3, but yes, you read right 4! This is very new and long anticipated news. We are all really excited. I am only about 5 weeks along, so we still have a long time before baby # 2 gets here. However, we will definetly need that time to prepare (not only the room and baby stuff, but we will also use our 9 month wait to talk to kane about what is coming around the corner). So, there it is! Our very exciting news. As most of you know I have been wanting to get pregnant for sometime. I am so thankful for a God that answers prayers, and blesses with such grandness! So, to all of you that prayed so hard for us, Thank You!

This past week we went camping at the lake. We borrowed a tent from our neighbor and when we got there and got it up we realized that it did not have the piece that you put over it to keep the rain out if and when it rains. So, of course while we were there we thought it was going to rain 2 out of the 4 days we were there. So, every morning we took everything out of the tent and loaded it all in the van (not having this tent cover also made getting dressed and undressed interesting). We had a good time though. We cooked out on the grill and went swimming. We took our new puppies and they were a lot of fun to watch in the lake. On Thursday while we were there nolan met holly and she brought Karli who came and camped with us. It was lots of fun, a little cold, but a lot of fun!

Well, this is really about all that is going on right now (although finding out that we are expecting a baby seems like a big thing). I hope that you all come and visit often and maybe this will inspire some of you to start up your own blog pages. Bye!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations Kasey. That is awesome!! Amber

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

We are so so excited for you! Congrats! love ya!

Kasey said...

Hey! Thank you so much for your comments! I love that you guys wrote some. I like to hear from all of my awesome friends and family. julie, I can't wait for this weekend. Branson here we come!!!

Rubies and Rewards said...

Hey Kasey! Congrats on the baby. I am so excited for you guys. Mom forwarded me your blog. Glad you are doing one now as well...it makes it easy to keep up with everyone.

Mom Parnell said...

Congratulations on Baby#2!!

And I hear there may be other news to share.... so I am anxiously awaiting the next post.

You girls are so modern with all this technology stuff! But must say I am glad to be able to keep up with you in this way.

Love and prayers for you all,
Mom Parnell

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

We had a great time with you guys this weekend! I'm looking forwards to reading more about what's going on with y'all...you guys know how to keep us on our toes (-;

Unknown said...

Hey I'm excited for you guys too!! Sad :( but excited!! Hope you sell your house soon so you can get everything started for your 2 new ADVENTURES!!!