Friday, September 26, 2008

A Week in the Life...

Well, I am completely aware of the fact that it has been a while since my last blog. I would love to tell you that we have been so busy around here that I just haven't had time to sit and write, but the truth is, things have been kind of slow around here and I haven't really known what to write about. So, I have just decided to tell you what all has been going on in our regular, day-to-day lives.

Nolan was really sick this past week. We think he had the flu, but of course we can't be for sure because he never went to the doctor (just like a man!). He is better now though and back to his usual self.

Kane is in West Fork right now with his Nana. His Uncle Clay was in Berryville the other night because his band was playing at the Saw you at the Pole Rally (they did awesome, Go Dash-3, we love you!), and he got to ride back to West Fork with him. He was so funny at the rally. We would not leave Clay's side even for one second because he was so worried that Clay might go home without remembering to take him.

He has also started this new game where he says:
Kane: "Mama, I love you 5."
Me: "Well, I love you 10."
Kane: "I love you 100."
Me: "I love you 1,000."
Kane:... Well you get the idea.

It's pretty sweet. He has called me twice from his Nana's house just to tell me the amount that he loves me. I think I love him infinity!

Ruthie is good too, except for I think she is cutting her top 2, front teeth. She was running some fever yesterday, but as always, despite the pain I'm sure she is in, she is a treat to be around. Always in good spirits, and just lots of fun.

We are headed to the Fork tonight to Homecoming. To watch my brother's football team and Clay in the band, and Jordan Ferrell, looking beautiful I'm sure, as Homecoming Queen. So, I'm excited...GO TIGERS!!!

Everyone have a good weekend. BYE!

1 comment:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

I hope you had a fun weekend. Adam and I are huge fans of Clay as well!