Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Big Win...

Nolan's team got a big win last night against Jasper. With about 30 seconds left we were down by one. We made a big shot and then they fouled us. Taylor, a senior, put in 2 big free throws and then got a steal, got fouled again, and made 2 more big free throws. It was so exciting! I might have to get some anxiety medication to take before the ballgames if they are going to be like that though.

At one point during the game Kane went to sit by some of the jr. high boys just down from where I was sitting (I could still see him). I needed to change Ruthie's diaper so, I looked down for only a second, and when I looked up Kane was down in front of Nolan's bench trying to get Nolan to give him a hug. I of course had to run down there and grab him before his daddy got upset with him (Nolan laughed about it later, but I think it would have been a different story if we had lost).

Anyway, my mom, sister-in-law, Johna, and 2 nieces, Kaden and McKenzie came over yesterday. We had a good visit. I love it when family comes to visit. It makes me happy.

We are headed to church tonight for a Fall Festival, Kane is excited he gets to dress as Batman and participate in Trunk or Treat. It should be fun. Everyone have a good day!

No comments: