Thursday, December 18, 2008

So Smart...

I have been trying to do some school type stuff with Kane here lately. It is going so great, and he is learning so much. So for all of you that have kiddos ages 3-5ish here are some items that are great. I got them all at Wal-Mart (at my store they are back in the toy section), and they did have stuff for older kids too.

This one has stickers in it that are part of the activities. It's probably his favorite.
He really enjoys these. They have activities for learning alphabet, writing, cutting, counting, shapes, colors, and all sorts of things. So if you're looking for a great activity for your kids, this is it!

Here's the Kane-man workin' hard...


Photobucket

2 comments:

Marti said...

HI Kasey! I love, love, love your blog. It is so amazing. Anytime I need a smile, I click on your blog, and read some posts. I wanted to tell you the first time, I stumbled on to your blog, Zeke was so excited. I believe his exact words were, "Is that MY Kane?" Anyway...I appreciate your comments on my blog. I can only hope to some day be half as good as you at this blogging thing. Thanks for the blessings!
Marti

Kenlea said...

Never hurts to start them early!! I remember buying the writing tablets for Ory to learn to write!! It will be Addy's turn before I know it!! She already wants to color when Ory does!! She actually got her "My 1st Marker" at Rachel's yesterday!!