1. We went home for Christmas together (parents home)
2. We played games together and with other family
3. We watched movies together
4. We slept in together and with the kiddos (I love for all of us to get into bed and to snuggle. It's the best!)
5. He sold his truck, and so we drove about an hour and a half to look at a new one (only to not buy it), but it was nice to have the time to just talk.
6. I know this isn't exciting, but we cleaned out the house together. It made me feel good that he was willing to help me. He's so Sweet!
7. Me and the kids rode the bus with him to 3 ballgames. Kane loved it, and I found it nice just to be with him.
8. He killed me in Wii tennis more than I will ever admit.
9. We sat around and just relaxed together! Awesome!
10. He went shopping with me. (okay this one was a little painful for both of us, but it was still nice to spend time with him).
So there you have it. Some of it might not sound like much, but I thought it was great and I miss him already!
Come back tomorrow when I start my home tour off with a bang in Kane's room! See you there.