This week I thought we would do a little day dreaming (I am a big day dreamer)...
So here we go...
If you had $1000 dollars, and a baby sitter for a period of 24 hours what would you do?
1. I would start my 24 hours off by going to Starbucks and getting a Mocha frappucino and a orange cranberry muffin.
2. I would go shopping where I would buy a great dress, shoes, and of course accessories (taking my time and looking at everything because I'm all alone of course!).
3. I would then go to a spa where I would get the works. We're talking massage, manicure, pedicure, waxing, facial, hair, and I would also have a nice little lunch while I was there.
Now, don't think I'm awful, but I know that some people would want to spend this special fun time with girlfriends or even sisters and moms, but for me I would want to do it all alone. I would just want to relax and not feel like I had to entertain or talk. This would be just Me-Time!
4. I would then head to the hotel that I would be staying in that night with the hubby, but at this point I would be alone. I would shower and get ready (taking my time) in my nice new number that I purchased earlier in the morning on #2.
5. The hubby would come and pick me up at the hotel (this way it feels more like a real date) and we would go from there to a nice romantic dinner at a nice romantic restaurant.
6. We would then go to a nice play at a local art center. It would be one with lots of props because I say if you're going to take the time and the money to go then I want one with all the bells and whistles you know?!
7. We would then head back to the hotel and have a nice night alone without having to worry about anything else but each other.
8. The next morning we would order in room service and eat in bed before we got all our stuff together and headed back home to the real world and our beautiful babies!
I feel relaxed just thinking about it!
Don't forget to follow the rules...and You can just copy and paste the question onto your own blogs. Have fun Day Dreaming!
I know I did!!!
(I had so many people comment on Fashion is my Passion on Fridays about the shoe on #5...I was just going to let everyone know that they're from Payless! I know right!!!)