Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friend Makin' Mondays...

Today on FFM I think we should be thankful! I'm thankful for lots of things and am truly blessed and I just want to share some of them w/ all of you, my friends!

If you are wanting to join the fun (which I would love for you too!) you can go HERE to find out what exactly FMM is and to get the rules for each week.

Here are 10 things I'm super thankful for:

1. A God who loves me and continually pores out blessings and love to me even when I don't deserve it and don't give him the honor and glory that he Always deserves!

2. A husband that loves and supports me. He's fun and beautiful and full of life and joy. He keeps me grounded and helps me to see that I have potential beyond what I can see. I love him!

3. 2 beautiful children that make my life fuller through their energy, sweet spirits, and their excitement for life. There is never a dull moment in our home, and I feel so blessed to be called "Mama".

4. The good health of me and my family. I read many blogs of families with children, husbands, other family, or themselves that are sick or worse. I am thankful for how blessed we are in this, our health.

5. Wonderful parents that even now in my adulthood still take care of me and support me. They are so wonderful!

6. An awesome support system of extended family: my brother and sister, their spouses and children. The hubby's parents and siblings, grandparents! We are blessed on and on!

7. A wonderful home that we are warm and cozy in! I get to decorate it and make it ours.

8. Friends that know me for me and still hang out with me.

9. Time with my family! I can't seem to get enough of it, and I feel so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom and have even more time with my children.

10. Blogging of course! How great it is to be able to have this outlet. It allows me to be creative and to connect with other women who understand and support me.

There you have it! I feel so blessed and am so glad to be able to share with you!

I hope that you all will join in the FMMonday FUN and list 10 things you are thankful for on your own blogs! Let's get to know each other!

Don't forget to sign up with Mr. Linky so we can come and visit you!



Photobucket

22 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Kasey,

Love your Thankful list. I am so thankful for the things you listed too. Thanks again for FMM. I have met some of the best people and blogs out there because of you and including you! You are a doll! Enjoy your week!

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm really thankful to have stumbled across your blog and met you, Kasey! Great list!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Kasey, what a great FMM theme! It's great to start off a week being grateful for the amazing things and people in our lives. I'm thankful for you and how you use your blog to bring all of us together!

Have a great Monday!
-Christie

Rhonda said...

Hey Kasey you lucky duck! Congrats on your win over at Heidi's Blue Eyed Blessing! You deserve it!

Heidi Boos said...

Hi Kasey,

I got your e-mail tonight. Look for your package in the mail and I will respond to the rest of your e-mail soon. I've been thinking a lot about this, too!

Happy Monday!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Kasey --

Thanks for hosting this each week. It's so fun to meet all of these wonderful people. I am so thankful to have met you!

What a great theme this week. Writing down my list has really made me appreciate how blessed I truly am. Thanks!!!

XOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Kasey- Amen to number 8!! Friend who know us for who we are and still love us!!

Thanks for the fun.
Becca

Anonymous said...

Kasey,

Thanks so much for doing this each week. It is so great to meet other women through their blogs. I have found some wonderful ones.

Hope you have a great week.

Sarah

Leah said...

Thanks for hosting FMM!

Great list. :)

Monica said...

Thanks for hosting again,it's been fun!

Tanielle said...

Kasey, your hair is so super cute!!! Thanks so much for FMM, I love it, and it started my day off so good!!!

Have a great rest of your day!

shortmama said...

loved this idea so joining in the fun!

Christine said...

What a wonderful list and a wonderful idea. Blessings on ya!

Mrs. Goddard said...

Thanks for hosting FMMonday! I love your blog and had fun participating this week. I look forward to doing again next Monday.

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great list! I agree with almost everything on your list. I like the part about the family time. How we sometimes get so busy with life we forget the ones we really love. Thanks again for Friend Making Monday!

Xazmin said...

I love your list. I'm so glad you do this each week. I have met some of my best blogger friends through FMM...thank you!

Xazmin

E said...

I just want to tell you again how much I love this! It's so much fun and I am sooo behind today, we've had some crazy weather! I LOVED your list, especially the part where your friends know you for you and still hang with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kasey- Just had to tell you again how much joy this brought me today. I have been so uplifted to see how many of us are all united in Christ in the blogging world!!

Thanks for getting this started!

Julie said...

I found out about your blog through
My Chihuahua Bites !!! I am so thankful that I found out about your Friend Makin' Mondays!

Shey said...

Thanks for sharing your "thankful list". I've got a lot to be thankful too, so I joined you.

Thanks again!

Kimi said...

Hi Kasey! I love your list and intend on doing it as well!

Leslee P said...

If you want to get a necklace, email me at kikiandlele@yahoo.com and let me know what you want. I will get you the price and then I can invoice you on PayPal, well, you know the drill... LOL!

Twitter is another one of the social networking sites... Baiscally like blogging but instead of a post, you are blogging about short random happenings throught the day... I am sure you have plenty of people to follow you through all of you FMM work... Look mw up if you join, my screen name is FourPhillips and my email is lesleephillips@gmail.com... it is like a community forum for IM, between a bunch of people... But only people that follow you or people that you follow... Well, that is all I can figure out anyways, I am still new,.