You can go HERE to learn more about Monday's here at All that is Good and to get the rules!
I think one thing that makes friendship what it is, is how friends share everything! When I was younger I remember sharing clothes, shoes, gossip, food, and of course advice.
So Today We Share!!!
Please share 10 things that you can absolutely not live without and why!
So here I go:
1. Good Hair Spray: I love Shaper Hair Spray. It holds great without being all stiff and rock hard!
2. A good pair of jeans: I love Seven Jeans! They make your butt look great and they feel good. They are kind of pricey, but I say worth it!
3. A new must try is: Mary Kay Mineral Loose Powder Foundation! It makes my skin look so even and smooth! I'm hooked!
4. Mary Kay lip gloss! It stays on great and makes my lips feel nice and smooth!
5. New Balance tenni shoes: Gray, and I don't know their name, but they are comfy and look good with jeans and shorts! Love 'em! And I'm on my second pair.
6. Antiques! I love the way they make things seem homier and add character to a home!
7. Eucerin Lotion: both my kids have really dry skin and though it is a little greasy, it works great on their skin and helps it to look and feel much better!
8. Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam: it gives my limp hair body and style!
9. Best Sweet tea?: Red Diamond Baby! You can't beat it and it tastes better than making it yourself and did I mention you don't have to make it yourself?!
10. Mascara: A good one is your best friend, and bad one can leave you feeling lumpy and stubby! I'm in need of some advice here girlfriends! What's a good one?!
There you have it! My advice on some great stuff that no girl should be without from one friend to another!
If any of you would be willing to host a FMM here on my blog I would love to have you! When you leave your comments just let me know! If you don't want to host your own here but you have a great idea, please let me know! I could use some fresh ideas!
As always thanks for joining! Don't forget to sign in with Mr. Linky so we know where to find you!