Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memphis: Part 3 - A Rib Love Story

Day 3 the loving husband let me sleep in and then while I was asleep he went out to Bro. Junipers College Cafe (I think that's right?) and brought me breakfast back in bed! It was so yummy!!!


Then we went to this church there in Memphis that was having a special Mother's Day Musical, and then we went to eat lunch at Central Barbecue BABY! Oh Yeah! It was super yummy!

We started out with the barbecue nachos which I thought sounded totally gross, but they weren't! They were delicious!!!

Then on to the main course: Ribs Baby!!!

This is how much they were enjoyed:




Sizin' up the competition...

Every...

...Single...

...Bite...

...was...

...Ummm, Ummm, Ummm finger-lickin' good!


Central Barbecue: You were our Favorite!!! We love you!



Goodbye Memphis! You were Great!!!

And then we left for home!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

I have so enjoyed all of your Memphis post. It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing and have a wodnerful weekend!

Ashley Hasty said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Thanks for sharing!

Brittany said...

It looks like you two had such a great time! I love your dresses, they are so cute! And, those ribs look delicious!

Amy said...

Looks like he enjoyed the ribs.

J.J. said...

Man...I love ribs...good ribs. Those ribs look like good ribs. :)

We live out here int he west and they have different ribs here. Not too bad...just different. Have a great weekend...and thanks for sharing the great photos!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Oh no, I didn't get to see your shoes from day 3! So glad you two had a great trip and got to enjoy that time together!

-Christie

Shawn said...

Even though I just got back from a Hubby weekend I'm ready to go again!

It looks like you had a great time, thanks for sharing!