Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It was super cold here two weeks ago! So we enjoyed the white, slushy stuff like most crazy people!

Here are my sweeties livin' it up...
Yes...those are wal-mart sacks on her feet- you gotta do what you
gotta do to keep those sweet toesies warm and dry- K.



Warm toes= Happy Face (although she did get pretty out of sorts when her loving brother smashed her face in the snow. Gotta love older brother, right?!)...




Little man was having a blast wacking his daddy over and over again with snow balls (and yes the mask is a little scary- or at least little miss thought so.)...


The face of a snow-eating angel- HA- don't let him fool you!...
He is cute though- don't you think?



Photobucket

11 comments:

kimert said...

Great pictures!!

Ali said...

Oh, your kids are beautiful.

Mrs Montoya said...

My kids have never seen snow. I can't wait to share these with them. And the mask IS scary. Your babes look darling in their gear - plastic bags and all!!

Summer said...

Adorable pictures!!! Looks like you all had fun! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

What great photos. The action shot with you hubby is neat. I might just have to steal the Walmart bag idea.
Have a fabulous day!

Emily said...

That's so funny about the bags on their feet. My husband suggested that for our kids and I was totally like, "What!? Who does that?" Ha on me! Apparently it is a proven and true method.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun- we never get a chance for snow like that! My kids would love it!

~Becca

Rhonda said...

I had to smile when I saw the Wal-Mart bags. I have a pic of me when I was small with bread sacks on over my boots!

It almost feels like a heat wave after our single digit temps a while back!

Jen said...

I have a picture of my nephew in Shreveport wearing socks on his hands when they had an inch of snow a few years ago - they were SO excited! You do what you have to do :)

Sarah said...

Never thought of the wal-mart bags! I'll have to remember that next time we head out in the snow.:)

Looks like they had fun.

Molly said...

Looks like a blast! That mask is scary as all get up!