I am going to:
1) Start Waking up at 5:00 a.m. (yes- that's in the morning when it's still dark) on weekdays
2) Exercise in the morning on weekdays
3) Do my bible study 7 days a week in the mornings right when I wake
4) Wake up 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. on weekends
5) Plan my days in an organized fashion in the mornings so I know what all is to be done and completed in that fabulous day
6) Get breakfast and school lunches started before I wake the kiddos
7) And finally: Do all of these things before the munchkins rise and shine or rise anyway.
8) Oh and one more: Make the beds before I take Little Man to school while kiddos are eating breakfast.
And do it all with a sMile. (Or at least with open eyes -baby steps my friends or space or whoever).
"She rises while it is yet night
and provides food for her household
and portions for her maidens."
(I added this just because it cracks me up. HA!)