Monday, October 15, 2012

Brain MeLt...

So this is totally disgusting, but my daughter, who is 4, is a booger eater. 

I know.  It's completely gross.

So anyhoo, the other day I told her that when you eat your boogers your brain turns to mush. 

I know what you're thinking:  "How Could she?!!"

Well- really it was easy.  She eats her boogers People, like she's never had a meal and it makes me cringe every single time I have to witness it.  I love her dearly with all my heart, but Boogers?  Really?  I mean come on.

So yes- I told her that her brain would soon be turning into mush and start running out of her ears with every little green monster that she munched on.

Her brother thought this was a swell little game to play on his sister so he added his 10 cents with the comment that her brain would turn to such mush that she wouldn't even be able to say her name anymore.  She'd only be able to say "ljkjd kjiujid  ljljdi lkjsiuoie." when she tried to say "My name is Little Miss Sassy Pants,"  (her real name was used in the real story, but you understand).

So a couple of days after this conversation I caught her eating her boogies again and I told her that I thought I saw something coming out of her ears and that it was probably her brain since I'd seen her eating her boogers.  She looked at me and laughed and said "yeah right mama!" and then walked around the corner.  Once around the corner she stopped and I could hear her saying "My Name is Little Miss Sassy Pants."

I guess she was just double checking that everything was still okay and that those boogs hadn't caused too much damage.  It was too funny!


Also, I curious about what you think about Miley Cyrus' new do? 

I think I like it.  And let's be honest:  She's famous and if she wants long, brown, flowing locks by next Thursday all she has to do is tell someone and she'll look like her old self in no time with extentions and color.  But I say- good choice on the blond, short, bold look- it suits her features and for sure got her the attention that she was probably going for.  I dig it.

Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center, Los Angeles, on September 6, 2012 -- Getty Images

Did I mention that I like the dress too?  Although it is a little too low cut-  It works with the hair.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The booger story makes me laugh because a few years ago we were watching a friends kids and the wouldn't eat ANYTHING-not donuts, not peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, not mac and cheese or even cereal...all the great kids foods were a flop. Then I caught them eating their boogers and after gagging asked how in the world they eat that, but not a delicious sugar encrusted donut?
Life is funny!