Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Favorite Creative Inspirations...

Today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite online places to visit for inspiration when I'm feeling crafty-artsy or just want to look at pretty things.

Miss Lovie @ www.missloviecreations.blogspot.com is upbelievable at just about most crafts, but she rocks it out when it comes to jewelry.

www.cottonandcurls.blogspot.com has some super cute stuff!

www.cluckclucksew.com is an amazing quilter and I love some of her sewing projects.  She's even inspired me to try one of her quilts that she assures is simple (we'll see I guess).

http://www.stitchedincolor.com/ -Sews like a dream, and while I could never make the quilts she makes- it still inspires me to break out the sewing machine to create something- even if my projects are smaller and simpler!

My all time favorite spot to sit down with my hot tea and warm blanket and veg out for a while is Meg's site @ www.megduerksen.typepad.com - This lady Loves Christ and is so talented it is crazy!

Of course- I also love Pinterest- but really- who doesn't?!

Well, I'm off to my Mom's Pray Group!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: