It's that time again!
If you're not familiar with Friend Makin' on Mondays you can go HERE to find out the details, and Welcome! If you are familiar...Welcome back!!!
Don't forget the rules for each week:
1) You must always link back to my blog "All that is Good" on your "get to know your fellow bloggers" post
2) If you participate you must sign in with Mr Linky so that people know where to find you and know you are participating.
3) I know it might not be possible to visit everyone that participates but you must commit to visiting at least 2 other fellow bloggers signed up with Mr Linky and to comment on their post.
Here is this weeks task:
Answer the following questions:
1) My favorite book is: Twilight Series, the Confessions of a shopaholic, or the Harry Potter Series
2) I drive a: Van
3) My favorite type of food to eat is: Thai (if you haven't tried it- it's yummy!)
4) My favorite dessert is: chocolate cake (you know - the death by chocolate kind)
5) My favorite movie is: Sixteen Candles (I've watched it about 100 times)
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Mocha Frappuccino (do they have other drinks?)
7) My favorite vegetable is: Is an avocado a veggie? because I'm going with that.
8) My favorite thing to wear is: sweats (yes, I'm guilty! but just around the house...okay, okay - the grocery too, give me a break!)
9) My favorite color is: in clothes it is black, but just a color as a color I pick red.
10) I decorate my house in this style: I would say country, cottagey, eclectic?
11) Right now I am reading: Can you Keep a Secret?
12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: My husband loves to snow ski so I would want to go to a cozy little cabin on the slopes where we could ski during the day, and we could sit by the warm fire reading and cuddling at night, and it would have a hot tub. Yes it would be wonderful! I can see it now!
Okay, there you have it...me in a nut shell!
Now what you need to do is copy and paste the questions and answers from here onto your own blog. Once you get it to your blog you will then erase my answers and insert your own. Have fun, and I can't wait to get to know each of you better!
Oh and don't forget to sign up with Mr. Linky!!!