Saturday, November 3, 2012

Afternoon Play Date...

Yesterday Little Miss and I had so much fun!  A friend from high school and her sweet little girl drove over to spend the afternoon with us. 

We ate lunch at my favorite little breakfast/lunch spot, did a little shopping at some of the fun little shops here in town, and then headed over to the park.

While we were out shopping the sweet lady at one of the shops offered to put a glitter tattoo on the girls faces.  The Ruth-i-nator was so excited, she even got to pick her own glitter colors for the star tattoo- pink, blue, and purple.  It was beautiful!


She sat so still and was such a big girl!


Then they had these fun masks, so of course we had to try some of them on (check out her outfit- she's sporting quite the colorful mix of things, and of course no outfit is complete without every beaded necklace in one's jewelry box)...

 
They were soooooo cute together, and had the best time!
 
 
Oh!  I almost forgot- isn't Little Miss Sassy Pant's haircut the cutest!  I broke out the ole' scissors the other night and cut it in this cute, little bob, and then debated for the longest time on giving her bangs.  I finally just went for it, and I am so glad I did!  Isn't she the cutest thing ever!!!
 
 
Have a Happy, Warm, Wonderful, Fall Day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time. I always debate with the bangs too and figure "they can always grow out!" Adorable.