Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Man's Soccer...

Little Man had his last soccer game this past weekend.  He did excellent!  He plays so hard and has really improved so much from the start of the year.  When the games are over he always looks so cute with his red, little face.

He really is the man- the Little Man anyway!

His team (most of them)...



Showin' off his crazy skillz...








I just got a new phone that I took all of these pictures with.  It's an android?.  Whatever that means.  HCG something or other, but I LOVE it!!!

It takes great pictures and I've never had a smart phone before, so I am having quite the fun time figuring out all the bells and whistles!  In between games (or maybe when Little Man was out taking a break) I took a few random photos just to play...


Little Miss had a big time on the playground with some of her friends.  She loves to dig in rocks, sand, dirt, it doesn't matter- she just loves to dig and get dirty!  She was all about all the pretty pink rocks she was finding.


She actually loves digging and playing in rocks and stuff so much that the other day she game home from school with her pockets full of little rocks she'd taken off the school playground that she told me were special and she had to keep forever.  Guess where she wanted their forever home to be:  the kitchen counter.  NOT HAPPENING! 
 
They now reside in her little purse.  I keep waiting for the moment she spills them all over the place, but she's happy and they aren't on my counters so everyone wins I guess.
 



 

She's a mess, and you should have seen her after the games were over and it was time to go! She was so dirty! We had to take them both home and hose them down.

It was a good Saturday.

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Popcorn Recipes said...

Thanks ffor this blog post

Popcorn Recipes said...

Interestiing thoughts